Jailbreak Kindle Fire HD 7.2.2/7.2.3 How-to guide
So here is the guide on how to root your brand new Kindle Fire HD 7.2.2/7.2.3
It may automatically update from 7.2.2 to 7.2.3 by itself. If so, do not worry. This guide will still cover
how to Jailbreak Kindle Fire HD version 7.2.2 to 7.2.3
Here is the step-by-step guide:
1. Download and install the latest java. http://www.java.com/en/ This is a very important step in which allowed me to succesfully root my device.
2. Download the ADB Drivers and QemuRoot files. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show….php?t=1893838
3. Download Binary v17 Method http://forum.xda-developers.com/show….php?t=1886460
I recommend uninstalling all drivers in order to start fresh and do a factory reset on your kindle fire hd.
1. Install ADB drivers. Extract Qemu Root and Binaryv17 files.
2. Open cmd run as admin and execute runme.bat from binaryv17.
3. Select Method 1 and your kindle should have a screen pop up requesting a restore.
4. Simply tap on Restore on your kindle and it should reboot after that. Kindle will be slow and sluggish. Thats ok.
5. After Binaryv17 is done run qemuroot.bat from Qemuroot method.
6. Choose option 1 to root.
7. Executable should go through different steps in order to root your kindle.
Everyone kept saying how the 7.2.2/7.2.3 can’t be jailbroken well it can. Just be sure to uninstall JAVA and reinstall it with a fresh copy. That is the best way for the success of jailbreak kindle fire. I’ll keep you guys posted on new updates as they come.